Volleyball Player Game Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 57 Left in Stock!
Originally called 'Mintonette', the game of volleyball was invented in 1895 by William G Morgan, in Holyoke, Massachusetts at a YMCA. The game is still widely played by 80 million people worldwide, at least once a week. Volleyball was called Mintonette because of its similarity with badminton. However, Alfred Halstead later renamed it to volleyball because the objective of the game was to volley the ball back and forth over a net. The sport got its first designed ball in 1900. The offensive setting and spiking style (style of passing the ball in a high trajectory to be struck by another player) was first demonstrated in the Philippines in 1916.This premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be.It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.