Vegeterian Vegan Power Cartoon T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 216 Left in Stock!
Among the most popular of vegetables, broccoli is widely celebrated for the health benefits it provides. The name broccoli comes from the Italian word for “cabbage sprout,” and indeed broccoli is a form of cabbage. It is a fast-growing annual plant, which means that it completes its life cycle within one growing season. In Great Britain, the word broccoli refers to its relative the cauliflower. Broccoli was first grown in ancient Roman times. It developed from the wild cabbage, which is a native plant of Asia Minor (now Turkey) and the eastern Mediterranean region. Broccoli was introduced into England in about 1720. It most likely arrived in the United States during the colonial period. Today broccoli thrives in moderate to cool climates around the world.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.