Spirit Animal Llama Design Hoodie for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 49 Left in Stock!
This is llama with rainbow colors.The llama is thought to have originated in North America around 40 million years ago and the llama is believed to have then migrated to South America and Asia around 3 million years ago, before the American and Asian continents finally separated at Alaska. The llama is thought to have become extinct from North America during the ice age. Today the llama is most commonly found in the Andes mountain region of South America where the llama was kept as a pack animal by the ancient Inca people. Llamas are used for meat, wool, and skin and for transporting heavy loads (a little like donkeys).If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the FamiLane Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 💮 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from S-2XL
- 💪 Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape, Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage. Reinforced cuffs and waist, Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 10 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.