Ocean Sunset with Flamingo T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 213 Left in Stock!
Flamingos are going to be the obsession of summer weather. They're pink, cute, and associated with warm weather — what's not to love? We rounded up our favorite flamingo-themed summer essentials for gearing up for the summer months ahead. The flamingo is the most rare and tallest of all six species of flamingo. It has a traditional pink coloration throughout its body, with a pale yellow face and black tail feathers. These flamingos prefer shallow wetlands at various elevations of the Andes Mountains. Most of these wetlands are endoreic, or “closed” bodies of water that do not drain into the sea, so they are prone to drying up, and are reliant on the summer rains to recharge Flamingos are generally long lived, surviving for an average of 20 to 30 years, though some have lived up to 50 years.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.