Ocean Sunset with Flamingo Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 136 Left in Stock!
Flamingos are going to be the obsession of summer weather. They're pink, cute, and associated with warm weather — what's not to love? We rounded up our favorite flamingo-themed summer essentials for gearing up for the summer months ahead. The flamingo is the most rare and tallest of all six species of flamingo. It has a traditional pink coloration throughout its body, with a pale yellow face and black tail feathers. These flamingos prefer shallow wetlands at various elevations of the Andes Mountains. Most of these wetlands are endoreic, or “closed” bodies of water that do not drain into the sea, so they are prone to drying up, and are reliant on the summer rains to recharge Flamingos are generally long lived, surviving for an average of 20 to 30 years, though some have lived up to 50 years.This premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.