Love Tennis Player Court Game T-Shirt for Toddler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 207 Left in Stock!
The very first tennis balls date back as early as the 15th century and were made of different materials, mostly from leather stuffed with human and horse hair or wool. The Scottish craftsmen used the stomach of a sheep or goat that they wrapped with wool and tied with a rope. Around 300 million tennis balls are produced each year and Yellow tennis balls were first used at Wimbledon in 1986.There are more than 200 tennis ball brands that have been approved by the ITF. The most expensive material when manufacturing a tennis ball is the felt covering the ball.The grand daddy of the FamiLane Collection, this premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become you favorite T-shirt. Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz.
- 👕 Youth2T and Youth4T Size
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.