Love Tennis Player Court Game T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 279 Left in Stock!
The very first tennis balls date back as early as the 15th century and were made of different materials, mostly from leather stuffed with human and horse hair or wool. The Scottish craftsmen used the stomach of a sheep or goat that they wrapped with wool and tied with a rope. Around 300 million tennis balls are produced each year and Yellow tennis balls were first used at Wimbledon in 1986.There are more than 200 tennis ball brands that have been approved by the ITF. The most expensive material when manufacturing a tennis ball is the felt covering the ball.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.