Love Tennis Court Game Text Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
The game that most people call 'Tennis' is the direct descendant of what is now known as real tennis or royal tennis (which continues to be played today as a separate sport with more complex rules). Most rules of the game commonly known as tennis derive from it. It is reasonable to see both sports as variations of the same game. The idea that tennis originated in the monastic cloisters in northern France in the 12th century has been largely discredited, but it is correct that in the first few centuries in which it was played, the ball was then struck with the palm of the hand; hence, the name jeu de paume ("game of the palm"). It was not until the 16th century that rackets came into use, and the game began to be called "tennis." It was popular in England and France, and Henry VIII of England was a very big fan of the game, now referred to as real tennisThis premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be.It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.