Love Tennis Court Game T-Shirt for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 56 Left in Stock!
Tennis is the game which is must play game, and elite class used to send their children at very early stage because it is born to play game, Tennis was one of the sports enjoyed mainly by the social elite and to a lesser degree by the middle class in late-nineteenth-century America. Although the origins of tennis can be traced to fourteenth-century France, the game, as was played in the nineteenth-century United States, developed in England during the 1870s. Yellow tennis balls were used at Wimbledon for the first time in 1986.Important fun fact about tennis is every year, 24 tons of Kent strawberries are ordered for the Championships at Wimbledon.The headliner of the FamiLane Collection is our premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it’s soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering.ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from 3-5XL
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 19 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.