Love Tennis Court Game T-Shirt for Toddler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 63 Left in Stock!
Tennis is the game which is must play game, and elite class used to send their children at very early stage because it is born to play game, Tennis was one of the sports enjoyed mainly by the social elite and to a lesser degree by the middle class in late-nineteenth-century America. Although the origins of tennis can be traced to fourteenth-century France, the game, as was played in the nineteenth-century United States, developed in England during the 1870s. Yellow tennis balls were used at Wimbledon for the first time in 1986.Important fun fact about tennis is every year, 24 tons of Kent strawberries are ordered for the Championships at Wimbledon.The grand daddy of the FamiLane Collection, this premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become you favorite T-shirt. Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz.
- 👕 Youth2T and Youth4T Size
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.