Love Tennis Court Game Hoodie for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 49 Left in Stock!
Tennis is the game which is must play game, and elite class used to send their children at very early stage because it is born to play game, Tennis was one of the sports enjoyed mainly by the social elite and to a lesser degree by the middle class in late-nineteenth-century America. Although the origins of tennis can be traced to fourteenth-century France, the game, as was played in the nineteenth-century United States, developed in England during the 1870s. Yellow tennis balls were used at Wimbledon for the first time in 1986.Important fun fact about tennis is every year, 24 tons of Kent strawberries are ordered for the Championships at Wimbledon.If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the FamiLane Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 💮 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from S-2XL
- 💪 Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape, Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage. Reinforced cuffs and waist, Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 10 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.