Italy Proud Italian Country Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 92 Left in Stock!
Italy is officially known as the Italian Republic. Vatican City and San Marino are very small independent states located inside Italy. Campione d'Italia is part of Italy but located within the borders of Switzerland. Italy belongs to the continent of Europe. Countries that border Italy are Austria, France, Vatican City, San Marino, and Switzerland. Rome is the capital city of Italy. Other major cities include Milan, Naples, Turin, and Palermo. Rome was the home to the Ancient Romans, a civilization that grew into a huge empire. Western civilization as we know today is based on many Ancient Roman principles. Italy has many earthquakes and volcanoes due to the conflict between the Eurasian and the African tectonic plates. The volcanoes Etna and Vesuvius are a constant danger to humans due to their closeness to big cities.This premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be.It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.