Cute Sushi Dish Kawaii Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 39 Left in Stock!
Sushi traditionalists say the fish should never be raw—nor should it be completely fresh. Not long ago, a sushi chef (itamae) had to undergo ten years of training before working in a restaurant. Today, demand for these skilled food artists is so high that many start work after only two years of training. Sushi aficionados never look at a menu, seldom use chopsticks, and avoid soy sauce and extra wasabi. Approximately 80% of the world’s Bluefin tuna catch is used for sushi. Today’s sushi began as a type of fast food—the 19th-century Japanese equivalent of a McDonald’s drive-thru. Sushi dates back to at least the second century A.D., beginning as a method of preserving fish in China. See our “The History of Sushi” page for more details about sushi history. The word “sushi” doesn’t refer to fish at all—it refers to rice that has been seasoned with vinegar, sugar, and salt.This premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be.It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.