Cute Baby Egg kawaii T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 188 Left in Stock!
We all know that eating eggs everyday are beneficial for toddlers and kids. Let’s delve a little deeply into the benefits of boiled eggs, omelets and raw eggs for children, nutritional values, is it good to Eat Egg Every Day and how many eggs to include in your kid’s diet, so that we can maximize the goodness of eggs. There is no particular limit on the number of eggs a child can consume in a week, but it is generally believed that four eggs are ideal to ensure that he is getting the required nutrients and at the same time avoiding the risk of high cholesterol due to excessive consumption. There is no harm in your child eating up to one egg a day or seven a weak, but beyond that there could be a risk of coronary heart disease or stroke. The best way is to feed your kid with a combination of foods to ensure that he is getting all the nutrients, instead of overfeeding him with just one type of food.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.