Cow moo-cow farmer cartoon T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 215 Left in Stock!
Cows are very social and emotional animals. They like to interact with other cows. They even become friends with others cows. Did you know that cows also can hold a grudge? They will often stay mad at another cow who they felt were mean to them or treated them badly. Cows communicate with other cows by saying moo. Cows will use different tones in their voices when communicating. If they are trying to call their calf (baby) they often will have a soft tone. When they are upset the tone will be loud.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.