Cotton Candy Sweet Kawaii T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 207 Left in Stock!
Before we get into the history, let's start with the question most of us have wondered since we were children: how is this stuff actually made? Cotton candy is produced by a special spinning machine. The sugar is added to the head, where a heater melts it into syrup. At the same time that this is happening, the spinning motion of the machine (turning at roughly 3,400 revolutions per minute) whips the syrup through tiny little holes that are perforated across the bowl. This motion cools the syrup instantaneously and fluffs it with air, creating long, extremely thin strands. Cotton candy gets its unique texture from the fact that the sugar cools so rapidly that the particles cannot fully recrystallize.The FamiLane Collection’s premium T-shirt should be a big part of any kids’ wardrobe. It wears rough and tough for kids who play the same way. Ideal for playing outside or sitting quietly doing homework, the premium T-shirt from the FamiLane Collection is as versatile and durable as it gets.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.