Cool CocoNut sunbathing T-Shirt for Toddler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 215 Left in Stock!
The coconut tree (Cocos nucifera) is a member of the palm tree family (Arecaceae) and the only known living species of the genus Cocos. The term "coconut" (or the archaic "cocoanut") can refer to the whole coconut palm, the seed, or the fruit, which botanically is a drupe, not a nut. The term is derived from the 16th-century Portuguese and Spanish word coco, meaning "head" or "skull" after the three indentations on the coconut shell that resemble facial features. Coconuts are known for their versatility of uses, ranging from food to cosmetics. The inner flesh of the mature seed, as well as the coconut milk extracted from it, forms a regular part of the diets of many people in the tropics and subtropics. Coconuts are distinct from other fruits because their endosperm contains a large quantity of clear liquid, called "coconut water" or "coconut juice"The grand daddy of the FamiLane Collection, this premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become you favorite T-shirt. Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz.
- 👕 Youth2T and Youth4T Size
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.