Colorful Sheep Portrait T-Shirt for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 338 Left in Stock!
Make your life colorful as sheep is colorful. Sheep are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals typically kept as livestock. Like most ruminants, sheep are members of the order Artiodactyla, the even-toed ungulates. Although the name sheep applies to many species in the genus Ovis, in everyday usage it almost always refers to Ovis aries. Numbering a little over one billion, domestic sheep are also the most numerous species of sheep. An adult female sheep is referred to as a ewe an intact male as a ram or occasionally a tup, a castrated male as a wether, and a younger sheep as a lamb. Sheep are most likely descended from the wild mouflon of Europe and Asia. One of the earliest animals to be domesticated for agricultural purposes, sheep are raised for fleeces, meat (lamb, hogget or mutton) and milk. A sheep's wool is the most widely used animal fiber, and is usually harvested by shearingThe headliner of the FamiLane Collection is our premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it’s soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering.ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from 3-5XL
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 19 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.