Colorful Husky Dog Portrait T-Shirt for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 583 Left in Stock!
This is just a colorful husky not a dire wolf. The Siberian Husky is a medium size working dog breed that originated in Northeast Asia. The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family. With proper training, they make great sled dogs. It is recognizable by its thickly furred double coat, erect triangular ears, and distinctive markings, and is smaller than a very similar-looking dog, the Alaskan Malamute. The original Siberian Huskies were bred by the Chukchi people — whose hunter-gatherer culture relied on their help. It is an active, energetic, resilient breed, whose ancestors lived in the extremely cold and harsh environment of the Siberian Arctic.The headliner of the FamiLane Collection is our premium T-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it’s soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering.ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester, Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose, Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose) | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from 3-5XL
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 19 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.