Colorful Husky Dog Portrait T-Shirt for Toddler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 239 Left in Stock!
This is just a colorful husky not a dire wolf. The Siberian Husky is a medium size working dog breed that originated in Northeast Asia. The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family. With proper training, they make great sled dogs. It is recognizable by its thickly furred double coat, erect triangular ears, and distinctive markings, and is smaller than a very similar-looking dog, the Alaskan Malamute. The original Siberian Huskies were bred by the Chukchi people — whose hunter-gatherer culture relied on their help. It is an active, energetic, resilient breed, whose ancestors lived in the extremely cold and harsh environment of the Siberian Arctic.The grand daddy of the FamiLane Collection, this premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become you favorite T-shirt. Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz.
- 👕 Youth2T and Youth4T Size
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.