Candy Cane Christmas Kawaii T-Shirt for Toddler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 248 Left in Stock!
You can see this happy candy cane but you must know what background of this candy cane is. The original candy cane was made 350 years ago. Over time the candy cane has become a symbol and tradition during the Christmas holiday, used as a decoration for Christmas trees. The first candy cane was not made in the shape of a cane. It was white, completely straight and only flavored with sugar. Legend has it that in 1670, the cane shaped candy became historical when a choirmaster at the Cologne Cathedral in Germany bent the sugar-sticks into canes to appear as shepherd's hooks. The all-white candy canes were given out to children who attended the ceremonies. This became a popular tradition, and eventually the practice during church ceremonies which spread all over Europe and America.The grand daddy of the FamiLane Collection, this premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become you favorite T-shirt. Soft and comfortable, durable and thick, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz.
- 👕 Youth2T and Youth4T Size
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.