Candy Cane Christmas Kawaii Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Kids
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 85 Left in Stock!
You can see this happy candy cane but you must know what background of this candy cane is. The original candy cane was made 350 years ago. Over time the candy cane has become a symbol and tradition during the Christmas holiday, used as a decoration for Christmas trees. The first candy cane was not made in the shape of a cane. It was white, completely straight and only flavored with sugar. Legend has it that in 1670, the cane shaped candy became historical when a choirmaster at the Cologne Cathedral in Germany bent the sugar-sticks into canes to appear as shepherd's hooks. The all-white candy canes were given out to children who attended the ceremonies. This became a popular tradition, and eventually the practice during church ceremonies which spread all over Europe and America.This premium long sleeve T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be.It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your child's favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a FamiLane recommended product
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight).
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from Youth XS - L.
- 💝 Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- 💪 Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.