Beach is Calling Surfer Hoodie for Womens
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 99 Left in Stock!
Tropical forests mostly grow in the temperate zone of North America, Europe and Asia. Tropical forest or leaves usually depicts summer weather. They have a moderate climate during the spring, summer, autumn (fall) and winter, with rainfall of at least 500mm a year. Summers are warm and winters are cold, but not as cold as the northern coniferous forests. In the winter, snow covers the ground and the deciduous trees and plants lose their leaves. The decaying leaves help make the soil rich in nutrients. Many insects, spiders, snails, and worms make their homes in this rich soil. Wild flowers and ferns grow almost everywhere in the spring. New leaves capture the energy of the sun and sprout before the tall trees shadow them.If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the FamiLane Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 💮 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- 👕 Wide range of sizes from S-2XL
- 💪 Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape, Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage. Reinforced cuffs and waist, Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 10 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Slimmer fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.